MAINSEARCHRULESFAQ Bookmark and Share
The Tab World -  The Ultimate Music Resource Search For Find
Browse SectionMembers PanelClose

TTW Forums: General: Classifieds

Log in or join our community (100% free) A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #
108 visitors online, 0 members online   We have 9 978 threads, 206 553 posts
All times are GMT (GMT +00:00) hours   View last 10 posts
Members online

I don't suppose anyone is from hamilton ont?

inbread
Amateur

Posted: 26.4.2004 21:12

I'm not, but I just thought since I'm close, someone might be.
Well, I have a small group for now, but I could always use an accoustic lead player, or even an oboe player
Yeah
whatever

Diablo in musicus

sxdx79

Genius

Posted: 26.4.2004 23:41

whats an oboe. ive never heard of it.

go check out wilza's site. its really good. here London calling see we ain't got no swing 'Cept for the ring of that truncheon thing

Tom Morello
Rockstar

Posted: 27.4.2004 2:56

is ont. an abbreviation for ontario? canadia rulez!!!

Roo6339

Posted: 27.4.2004 7:47

quote:

whats an oboe. ive never heard of it.

it's almost like a clarinet, but the reed sticks out... very hard to describe... here's a pic...

chop

Posted: 11.5.2004 13:25

I live very close to Hamilton, but i dont play acoustic guitar (which i think you mean) and im much younger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIGHT HEAVY METAL it's not that lifes too short, it's that your f
rost-spire is.
Slipknot are about as metal as a piece of wood

dqcheese

Rockstar

Posted: 12.5.2004 9:05

i live in toronto, and play an acoustic guitar,
but i stink at it and i am 14

THE END!

chop

Posted: 12.5.2004 13:18

Hamilton is Canada's ghetto...well ontarios ghetto. Its fun. But thats because my city is very rich a full of snobery..including me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIGHT HEAVY METAL it's not that lifes too short, it's that your f
rost-spire is.
Slipknot are about as metal as a piece of wood

linoleuM

Posted: 13.4.2006 11:42

wow old-school thread. there's more hamiltonians on here than i thought!

and yeah, it is ontarios ghetto, my school has god *** cameras up to keep the ninjas away. they put them up today and I already saw kids trying to figure out a way to bust them down.

Guitar lesson reviews

Learning to play the guitar can be lots of fun and very rewarding but it takes practice, persistence and the proper instruction.

Private lessons can cost a small fortune and aren't always successful. Fortunately there are some terrific online offerings available for learning to play the guitar - even if you've never held a guitar before.

Visit Verovi.com where the public have reviewed all the ‘learn how to play guitar guides ’ & present the best they have found. Read user reviews and make an informed decision about what lesson will suit you best."I thoroughly recommend it" - Tabworld Webmaster"