MAINSEARCHRULESFAQ Bookmark and Share
The Tab World -  The Ultimate Music Resource Search For Find
Browse SectionMembers PanelClose

TTW Forums: Gear talk: Guitar

Log in or join our community (100% free) A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #
313 visitors online, 0 members online   We have 9 977 threads, 206 552 posts
All times are GMT (GMT +00:00) hours   View last 10 posts
Members online

Learning???

singforsam
Amateur

Posted: 15.2.2008 18:27

I want to learn how to play the guitar. I love the sound and i think it's really amazing. What would be a good beginner song to play after learning all the cords?

Sam
Fontana

huydasdpo
Amateur

Posted: 28.5.2008 2:01

You can check it in youtube and select the best song according to you. You have to select the best song which you like the most as you are in beginning stage . It will help you in creating your interest.

beginner rock guitar

JanMarathan
Amateur

Posted: 23.1.2009 4:42

Many new guitar players find it difficult to learn guitar chords in the beginning. Learning to play the guitar can seem like a complicated and daunting task. It is worth remembering that everybody had to learn from the beginning, even the guitar heroes!.

If you want to learn to play the guitar, there are certain tips to help make it an easier process. To master guitar chords it is best to find out exactly what this means first.A guitar chord usually involves playing open strings on the guitar. They are a batch of tones made in harmony by pulling two or more strings on the guitar.

Learn Guitar Chord

JanMarathan
Amateur

Posted: 29.1.2009 21:18

If you want to learn to play the Guitar, there are certain tips to help make it an easier process. To master guitar chords it is best to find out exactly what this means first.A guitar chord usually involves playing open strings on the guitar. They are a batch of tones made in harmony by pulling two or more strings on the guitar.

Learn Guitar Chords

Guitar lesson reviews

Learning to play the guitar can be lots of fun and very rewarding but it takes practice, persistence and the proper instruction.

Private lessons can cost a small fortune and aren't always successful. Fortunately there are some terrific online offerings available for learning to play the guitar - even if you've never held a guitar before.

Visit Verovi.com where the public have reviewed all the ‘learn how to play guitar guides ’ & present the best they have found. Read user reviews and make an informed decision about what lesson will suit you best."I thoroughly recommend it" - Tabworld Webmaster"