MAINSEARCHRULESFAQ Bookmark and Share
The Tab World -  The Ultimate Music Resource Search For Find
Browse SectionMembers PanelClose

TTW Forums: Genres: Metal

Log in or join our community (100% free) A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #
108 visitors online, 0 members online   We have 9 978 threads, 206 553 posts
All times are GMT (GMT +00:00) hours   View last 10 posts
Members online

A Band Called Pain

X_Blade

Artist

Posted: 25.7.2007 21:04

Hey, I know I havent been around in a while. But theres a new band that just releasted their first real album. The band is called "A Band Called Pain" and the album is called "Broken Dreams". Ive been going to see them about once a month for abut a year now in the SF Bay area. Their bad ass. they are on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/abandcalledpain and their band website is abandcalledpain.com . I highly suggest everyone get the album. It might be a little hard to get since its on a small lable. Im in Oregon now and I had to order it of Amazon. all the recored stores had it in their computers but none had it in their store. check them out.

talk to yall later.

STEWIE (reading the Bible): "My, my, what a thumping good read. Lions eating Christians, people nailing each other to two by fours. I'll say, you won't find that in Winnie the Pooh."

Guitar lesson reviews

Learning to play the guitar can be lots of fun and very rewarding but it takes practice, persistence and the proper instruction.

Private lessons can cost a small fortune and aren't always successful. Fortunately there are some terrific online offerings available for learning to play the guitar - even if you've never held a guitar before.

Visit Verovi.com where the public have reviewed all the ‘learn how to play guitar guides ’ & present the best they have found. Read user reviews and make an informed decision about what lesson will suit you best."I thoroughly recommend it" - Tabworld Webmaster"