MAINSEARCHRULESFAQ Bookmark and Share
The Tab World -  The Ultimate Music Resource Search For Find
Browse SectionMembers PanelClose

TTW Forums: Genres: Emo

Log in or join our community (100% free) A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #
453 visitors online, 0 members online   We have 9 977 threads, 206 552 posts
All times are GMT (GMT +00:00) hours   View last 10 posts
Members online

woah hold up

krutonz
Amateur

Posted: 15.7.2007 12:47

Alright for the longest time i thought emo music was like slipknot and stuff like that
then my emo friend (I think an emo friend is like a black friend, you need to have one at all times just to let you know) told me it isnt and now im thinking then what the hell am i listening to...

the bands i like are:
slipknot
stonesour
marilyn manson
dragonforce
3 days grace
my chemical romance
nonpoint
system of a down

evilandy

Rockstar

Posted: 29.7.2007 20:55

wow thank god none of us called you emo before you discovered this, it would have been tragic.

----------------------------
Bands worth checking out: cobra starship, forgive durden, gatsbys american dream, the faint, the academy is..., mae

Inferno

Virtuoso

Posted: 30.7.2007 19:01

You like "metal"ish stuff. (i use the term loosly, because the metal heads would kill me if they saw me call what you listen to metal.)

--------------------------------------------------------------
"I've seen some crazy shit..." "Yesterday, an 80 year old librarian broke my penis." "You win."

Guitar lesson reviews

Learning to play the guitar can be lots of fun and very rewarding but it takes practice, persistence and the proper instruction.

Private lessons can cost a small fortune and aren't always successful. Fortunately there are some terrific online offerings available for learning to play the guitar - even if you've never held a guitar before.

Visit Verovi.com where the public have reviewed all the ‘learn how to play guitar guides ’ & present the best they have found. Read user reviews and make an informed decision about what lesson will suit you best."I thoroughly recommend it" - Tabworld Webmaster"