MAINSEARCHRULESFAQ Bookmark and Share
The Tab World -  The Ultimate Music Resource Search For Find
Browse SectionMembers PanelClose

TTW Forums: Genres: Emo

Log in or join our community (100% free) A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #
226 visitors online, 0 members online   We have 9 978 threads, 206 553 posts
All times are GMT (GMT +00:00) hours   View last 10 posts
Members online

Pedro the Lion

ledzep08

Rockstar

Posted: 4.3.2005 13:16

Alright these guys are kinda messed up but are very good. They sound kinda like Alk3 but slower. Very, very good. Anyone know of them or am I the only one.

Inferno

Virtuoso

Posted: 28.3.2005 12:49

i jsut downloaded some songs...these guys are great. They do sound kinda like Alk3, slower tho...but yea...CHECK THEM OUT!

edit: i cna see myself getting hooked on these guys..but i don't recomending listening to 27 songs straight...personally i could feel myself getting depressed and even my dog started to cry (wimper...same difference)...so yea..WARNING: TAKE IN SMALL DOSES

--------------------------------------------------------------
"I've seen some crazy shit..." "Yesterday, an 80 year old librarian broke my penis." "You win."

ledzep08

Rockstar

Posted: 29.3.2005 10:43

yay. good for you. yes they rock.

Guitar lesson reviews

Learning to play the guitar can be lots of fun and very rewarding but it takes practice, persistence and the proper instruction.

Private lessons can cost a small fortune and aren't always successful. Fortunately there are some terrific online offerings available for learning to play the guitar - even if you've never held a guitar before.

Visit Verovi.com where the public have reviewed all the ‘learn how to play guitar guides ’ & present the best they have found. Read user reviews and make an informed decision about what lesson will suit you best."I thoroughly recommend it" - Tabworld Webmaster"